100% Soluble K-humate (liquid) is a concentrated soil conditioner available in 18% or 26% (wt/vol) concentrations of Soluble Humate and Fulvate (ie Humic and Fulvic Acid). K-humate (liquid) is formulated from plant derived natural deposits of Australian Leonardite sourced from Victoria’s Gippsland region in Australia.
Uses and Benefits:
Commercial grower and laboratory trials have shown that K-humate (liquid) increases soil fertility in the following ways:
- increasing the cation exchange capacity (CEC) and water holding capacity;
- promoting the development of good soil structure;
- improving the retention and plant uptake of essential nutrients thereby reducing the loss of applied fertilisers from leaching and run-off;
- stabilising the soil against increased acidity from fertiliser applications;
- stimulating beneficial microbial activity and root growth;
- promoting nutrient uptake by plants in hydroponic production;
- increasing penetration and retention of calcium in soil.
Suitable for foliar spray and irrigation systems. Recommended for use with all types of NPK fertilisers in order to increase the effectiveness of the fertilisers being applied. K-humate (liquid) will stimulate plant growth and improve soil structure thereby increasing crop yield.
5-20 litres per hectare in trickle or spray irrigation
20 litres, 200 litres and 1000 litre containers.
|Total water-soluble Humate and Fulvate||26%|
|Specific Gravity||1.1 g/cm3|