Soluble K-humate (Granulated) is a solid soil conditioner formulated to increase the ability of soil to retain nutrients and improve water-holding capacity.
K-humate (Granulated) enhances the soil’s ability to chelate nutrients and to promote exchange of nutrients between plants and the fertilisers being applied.
K-humate (Granulated) is a concentrated soil conditioner formulated from plant derived natural deposits of Australian Leonardite sourced from Victoria’s Gippsland region in Australia. For use with agricultural and horticultural crops, fruit trees, flowering plants, turf and pasture.
Uses and Benefits:
Field and laboratory trials have shown that K-humate (Granulated) increases soil fertility in the following ways:
- increasing the cation exchange capacity (CEC) and water holding capacity;
- promoting the development of good soil structure;
- improving the retention and plant uptake of essential nutrients thereby reducing the loss of applied fertilisers from leaching and run-off;
- stabilising the soil against increased acidity from fertiliser applications;
- stimulating beneficial microbial activity and root growth;
- promoting nutrient uptake by plants in hydroponic production;
- improving the penetration and retention of calcium in the soil.
The most concentrated form of humic acid available. K-humate S100 (Granulated) dissolves rapidly in water (100% soluble) and is prefiltered to 100 microns so it will not block your filters. Suitable for all irrigation and fertigation systems.
K-humate (Granulated) is suitable for agricultural and horticultural crops, fruit trees, flowering plants, turf and pasture. K-humate (Granulated) can be conveniently applied in conjunction with agricultural lime and conventional fertilisers like Urea and Superphosphates to maximise the efficiency of these fertilisers. For greater effect, K-humate (Granulated) can be mixed with conventional fertilisers before application. Also suitable for direct application in a liquid form or mixing with soluble fertiliser formulations.
20kg Pails, 200kg Drums and 1000kg Bulk Bags (FIBC).
Typical Analysis (Dry basis):
|Water solubility||100%||Potassium humates/fulvates||85%|
|Potassium (K) as humates/fulvates||15%||Nitrogen (N) as humates/fulvates||0.3%|
|Sulphur (S) as humates/fulvates||0.3%||Total Organic Carbon (C)||45%|